Operational Excellence is creating, producing, selling, and delivering a product or service better than your competitors at the best of your ability.
- Does your organization have a mindset that focuses on an ongoing effort to improve?
- How many principles below are found in your organization?
- Respect every individual
- Lead with humility
- Seek perfection
- Ensure quality at the source
- Flow and pull value
- Embrace scientific thinking
- Focus on process
- Think systemically
- Create constancy of purpose
- Create value for the customer
- Lean Six Sigma: Working back from the customer to deliver quality with lower cost. Get consistent results for predictability and flexibility.
- Process Design: Achieve operational excellence at a company’s most critical processes to deliver high quality service at the best competitive cost.
- Capability Sourcing: Acquire the right capabilities from the right source, and the right place, at the right price.
- Excellence: We go beyond continuous improvement initiatives by transforming cultures to become innovators and change agents.